Monday, 4 January 2016

Earning















I  think to myself what I would like to do different when it comes to looking for work and trying to earn money to support family life... Its not so simple when you are a mum looking for work because you don't want to be away from your toddler and miss out on everything that they do because you are away working long hours. I have no family to look after  my son or give me support while working , I wish that more company's would offer working from home jobs because a lot of mums would be jumping to the opportunity to work.

I am looking into all different area of working from home in order to be able to stay at home with my toddler but still able to earn. There are many people offering work from home job but a lot of them you have to pay a fee without the guarantee of  a real income.I am trying a lot of those making money from selling products to local area but I am not able to make any income to look after my family and  pay bills.

Mums needs more support to be able to find the right jobs that can fix right around their family life and not be judge by other peoples .